Scuba Diving in Padangbai
Padang Bai is the best place for certified divers who are passionate for microphotography, muck diving and night dives. An ideal dive location in the south-east corner of Bali.
Duration 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scuba Diving Insurance
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- GoPro Rental
This trip is specially designed for certified scuba divers. Padang Bai is famous for diverse tropical marine life with beautiful coral reefs. Because of the low to medium currents, Padang Bai is perfectly suitable for both beginner and advanced divers.
Padang Bai is located on the south-east part of the Bali island. It is an estimated 45-60 minutes car trip from Neptune Scuba Diving to Padang Bai.
In Padang Bai, we will be using a traditional boat called Jukung. There are a total of nine dive sites just around the coast of Padang Bai all just 5-10 minutes boat ride from the port. During our trip we will be visiting two or three of the dive sites including the famous Blue Lagoon.
Bottom time is scheduled for approximately 45-60 minutes with equal surface intervals of 45-60 minutes. In between dives we will be enjoying the scenery of the Bali coast line as well as freshly prepared snacks and drinks.
After the dives are finished we will be heading back to the port where we will be enjoying a specially prepared diver's lunch.
At approximately 3PM we will begin our return to the dive center in Sanur, and ultimately back to the hotel.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
• Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3 dives 4/29/2022 - 5/18/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides