Scuba Diving in Padangbai
Padang Bai is the best place for certified divers who are passionate for microphotography, muck diving and night dives. An ideal dive location in the south-east corner of Bali.
Duration 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scuba Diving Insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
After a positive hotel transfer to the dive center and all necessary preparations are finished, we will be heading out for an estimated 45 minutes car trip to Padang Bai in the south of Bali island.
There are a total of nine dive sites just around the coast of Padang Bai and with a 5-10 minutes boat ride we will be visiting two or three of the dive sites including the famous Blue Lagoon.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
• Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate