Scuba diving in PADANG BAY BALI
Scuba diving in Padang bay to discover Marine life with fisher boat, this activity is for certified diver, minimun open water or diver level 1.
Each dive will take 50 to 60 min depending your breaths, you will enjoy watching reef fishes, and wonderful soft and hard coral, also possibility to meet cuttlefish, turtles, white type shark, sting ray, nudibranchs...
Our Journey include 2 tanks dives there, we organise the pick up at your hotel, the lunch, equipment needed and transfert back to your hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimabaran, Nusa Dua and Ubud central)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Diving equipment
- tanks 12 L and weight
What's excluded :
- extra charge for hotel pick up outside the pick up list area
- Dive computer
- personnal diving insurance
we drive you to Padang Bay to enjoy 2 scuba dives, on Blue lagoon, Jepun, Drop off or Temple...
After briefing, our PADI guide will show you the wonderfull underwater life, first dive will be on the coral garden during 40 to 60 min depending your breat, after a break and change the tank we will do the second dive , and then back to the beach.
we will take the lunch at the restaurant in Padang bay
After 2 dives, we drive you back to your hotel .
• Bali Breizh Divers, Jl. by Pass N'gurah Rai, Sanur, Denpasar 80222 Indonesia
• Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver pick you up between 7 to 7:30 am at your hotel in area defined, organize your breakfast before the pick up time.Please send us the exact location to avoid delays
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At the pick up time the driver will check your temperature, please wear your face mask. we ask traveller to wash hand on arrival before check equipment and fill form. Temperature can be take before going to dive spot.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.