Scuba Diving in Nusa Penida - Manta Point
The highlight of scuba diving in Bali, and the place to go for Beginner and Advanced scuba divers for diving with the majestic Manta Rays or spotting the Mola Mola during the Mola season. Generally a total number three dives are recommended in Nusa Penida.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scuba Diving Insurance
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Additional equipment such as but not limited to: dive computers, 15L tanks, extra wetsuits, hoodies
A tour specially designed for certified scuba divers who want to experience diving within arm reach away from the majestic Manta Rays in Nusa Penida's famous Manta Point.
The day starts with an early hotel transfer towards our amazing dive center in Sanur. At the dive center we will begin final preparations such as: equipment fitting and checking, daily briefing, and/or pool refresher session when necessary.
Departure from the dive center is scheduled for approximately 8:30Am - 9Am with a return time scheduled for approximately 2PM after 2 dives or 4PM after 3 dives.
There is a 45 minutes speed boat ride from Sanur, Bali to Nusa Penida. We will spend most of the day on the speed boat. Surface intervals are scheduled for 45-60 minutes. Bottom times are scheduled for 45-60 minutes or depending on the air consumption of every diver.
Groups are set for maximum 3 certified divers of equal experience to 1 dive guide.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
• Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
• Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Departure Point :Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel transfers are available in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua. We also provide transfers from and to vacation rentals, Airbnbs, points of interest.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3 dives in Nusa Penida 2/2/2022 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This trip is specially designed for certified divers. Minimum Open Water Diver certification is mandatory.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Minimum age for scuba diving is 10 years old
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travellers with active asthma.
- Not recommended for travellers with recent surgeries and / or special medication.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides