Scuba Diving in Nusa Penida - Manta Point
The highlight of scuba diving in Bali and the place to go for Beginner and Advanced Open Water divers for seeing the Mola Mola and the Manta Rays. Generally a total number three dives are recommended in Nusa Penida.
Duration 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scuba Diving Insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Additional dives
- Additional equipment such as but not limited to: dive computers, 15L tanks, extra wetsuits, hoodies
After a positive hotel transfer and proper arrangements at the dive center, we will be heading out for a 45 minutes boat ride from Bali to Nusa Penida. We will be spending the day around the coast of the island moving from the south to the north through the west.
We will be stopping in Nusa Penida's most famous dive sites: Manta Point, Crystal Bay and the amazing drift dives in the north.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
• Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
• Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Departure Point :Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel transfers are available in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua. We also provide transfers from and to vacation rentals, Airbnbs, points of interest.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This trip is specially designed for certified divers. Minimum Open Water Diver certification is mandatory.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Minimum age for scuba diving is 10 years old
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travellers with active asthma.
- Not recommended for travellers with recent surgeries and / or special medication.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers