Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
Bali International outdoor will take you to the heart of Bali, on a challenging cycling adventure, where you will experience the beautiful North Badung area.
Duration 6 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Shower facilities: body shampoo and used of towel
- Accident insurance cover for age 5 to 64-year-old
- Safety equipment, helmet, life jacket, knee/elbow /shinbone protector.
- Safety equipment, helmet, static ropes kernmantle, seat harness, carabiner & glove
- Morning Tea or Coffee and welcome drink after the trip
- Afternoon Lunch (15 Pax set menu, above 16 Pax Up buffet)
- Well trained experienced instructor and rescuer that understand well the area.
- Insurance coverage USD 75.000 and Medical expenses USD 7,500
What's excluded :
- Souvenir Photos and DVD (available to purchase)
Stop At: Sangeh Traditional Village - Day Tours, Jl. Ciung Wanara no. 10. Br. Sibang, Abian Semal, Badung, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
Escape the crowds, you will pass through rice paddies and villages, whilst taking in the activities and daily life of local Balinese people.
Learn about various plants and their functions, local culture and traditions, as well as visiting temples and traditional Balinese housing compounds. There is time to stop and engage the local people in conversation, something that will only enhance your experience.
Our bikes and safety equipment are will maintained, and our guides are friendly, informative well trained, willing to assist you along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
Your journey takes you to the historical site of Taman Mumbul, with its clear crystal lake that community. You will also ride through quiet backroads to an ancient 14-hectare plantation of Nutmeg trees, which is inhabited by hundreds of tame monkeys as a part from the king Mengwi heritage era from the 17th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bio Headquarter ( Bio Adventurer ), Sangeh, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Before returning to your hotel, enjoy a delicious lunch at Bio restaurant, with views of the beautiful Penet River Valley.
During the ride, there is time to stop and take photos of spectacular scenery and sights you are sure to come across.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sangeh, Abiansemal, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Tours are based on sharing with other guests, available on scheduled days, including transfers between hotel and attractions.
- No refund for unused tours.
- Minimum booking : 2 persons
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff