Safe Bali Driver - Car Charter with private Driver / Guide
Safe Bali Driver provide private car hire with experienced English speaking driver. Our specialty is full day custom tours made to meet your interest so you can get the most out of your visit in Bali. We can offer standard tours that take in most famous places in Bali, or we can do tour based on places you want to visit in Bali. So please discuss your tour itinerary with our driver when you meet him at the hotel lobby. We always available for going to visit the temple, beach, seeing the wonderful landscape, shopping, etc.
Because of the flexibility of the itinerary, the entrance tickets at sites are not included in our price.
This private car hire will take 8-10 hours.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Car parking, petrol and tax
What's excluded :
- Any entrance tickets
- Your meals
- Other expenses
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kawi
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Temple, referred to locally as ‘Pura Puseh lan Pura Desa Adat Batuan’, is a focal landmark in the namesake village of Batuan, well-known for its traditional Balinese arts and paintings. Within only a 10 km south from Ubud central, the site features a grand complex of shrines laid out within its 0.65 Ha complex. Well preserved sandstone motifs and well-preserved traditional Balinese temple architecture are its main draws. This 11th century temple faces a separate large communal hall from where most visitors start their visit. When there’s no major temple ceremony on, which otherwise occupies this space with towering fruit and flower offerings, it is filled with local artists and craftsmen displaying their latest work, from batiks to framed paintings and statuettes. With a compulsory sash and cloth around your waist, you can cross over the road to enter the main temple grounds.
At Batuan village you also can visit Traditional Balinese house.
Entrance tickets cost IDR 30k per pax
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas village is a village of art with focus on the art of wood carving. It has the typical style of wood carving art by promoting synergy that distinguishes humanism and naturalism.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Goa Gajah is built on the edge of cliff. The meeting between a small river where the water then flows into river Petanu. So that flow of these rivers is called Campuhan and is seen to have magical value, the hermitage was built.
Stop At: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi is one of our cultural heritage in the form of sculpture Bali temple location attractions near Tampak siring known as a source of Holy spring water.
Entrance tickets cost IDR 50k per pax
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple is Hindu temple located in Tampak siring and is famous for holy spring water. In this temple we can do Purification with the aim of cleaning our souls.
Entrance tickets cost IDR 50k per pax.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the famous tourist object in Bali situated in Tegalalang village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing teracce.
Tegalalang village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.
Entrance tickets cost IDR 20k per pax.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: D Alas Warung Restaurant, Jl. Raya Pujung Kaja, Sebatu, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Local restaurant with jungle view and jungle swing.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet our driver at hotel lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival