Sacred Ritual and Culture Dinner
There is no better way to experience Bali's spirituality and culture through the local eyes and voice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Balinese food served for dinner in Buffet style service. Options from Vegetarian , non vegetarian and vegan are available.
- Offerings , temple attire and temple admission
- Bottled water
- Welcome Drink upon Balinese Culture Dinner
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink can be purchased separately
- Spirituality and culture are what make Bali attractive. The rhytm of life that is well connected through the daily rituals to praise only the Highest Light in this universe for the abundance.
With us , you will be able to delve deeper into this 2 aspects of Bali through the local eyes and voice.
We'll got a chance to visit 2 very old UNESCO Heritage temples due to their sacred values, for us to witness the very old age of life from the relief that is carved on the stone- wall along the Temple of Gunung Kawi , while at Pura Mengening Holy Water, we will do an intense and powerful releasing and purification ceremony of the body , mind and spirit. Pura Mengening known for its peaceful and solitude vibration which allow us to attain self-peacefulness and clarity. To truly immerse with the energy of the temples and be blessed.
Drive back to Lodtunduh area , to Agung's ( co-host) Balinese compound for the rest of the program i.e : cultural talk & Family Style Balinese Dinner.
• Mengening Temple, Jl. Tirta no. 20 M, Tampaksiring Indonesia
• Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
• Urab - Boiled Long Bean and Bean sprout with coconut grated and Balinese Spices dressing
( Level of spicy : Mild )
• Vegetarian & Chicken - Various veggies and poultry with steamed rice .
Feel free to serve yourself as many as you wish.
• Traditional Sweet - Black Rice Pudding with coconut milk and sliced fresh fruit.
Departure Point :Lodtunduh, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up in Ubud and around.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Strictly not allowed for women during menstruation to enter the temples.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.