Sacred mongkey forest, waterfall, coffee plantation & swing
Let join us to experience top ubud tour destination, we arrange it special to those who love outdoor activities, starting to sense scenic Tegenungan waterfall, Rice terrace, Bali swing, Coffee plantation to know how balinese process coffee by their hand with traditional process. Than happy time with more than 400 friendly mongkey population at Ubud Sacred Mongkey Forest. And finish your trip by taking some souvenir, fruit, dress at ubud traditional market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Meniral water for each person
- Private transportation
- Sharoong to entry the temple
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is personal expenses/ exclusion
- Tip and others personal expenses
- The tour starting to pick up at your hotel lobby around 08,00 am by air conditioning car and english speaking driver guide. Firstly, start our experience to Tegenungan waterpall. Admire the lush green surrounding, and pamper your eyes by an exotic view. Take a swim if you wish.
Than continue our experience to test strongesh coffee and learn about many types of bean and herbal teas that made by traditional processing called Luwak coffee. Afterward, Visit most scenic tegalalang rice terraces to learn about pioneering “Subak” system (The Balinese cooperative irrigation system). And enjoy your lunch in their local restaurant with a valley view and rice field view ( lunch is exclusive/ personal expenses). Than, we”ll take best experience of sacred mongkey forest, where you”ll find more than 400 populations of macaques in wild. The last stop at traditional ubud market, where you’ll find many kind of souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, fruits that produced by local people. And get back to your hotel lobby.
Departure Point :
(Ubud: 08.30am) kuta, legian, sanur canggu, nusadua(08.00 am)
OtherJalan Pendakian Gunung Batur, Jl. Pendakian Gn. Batur, Batur Tengah, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7/1/2019 - 10/14/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 08:00 AM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Jalan Monkey Forest, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.