Saba Bali Evergreen Tour provide you a heritage nature & culture journey in bali
Bali Evergreen Tour is Bali Day Tour and excellent choice to see the best virgin waterfall in Bali. The waterfall is called “Tukad Cepung”, it’s located 30Km north west Ubud, we will witness a rare views of a waterfall that should not be missed. Though there are plenty of waterfall worth visiting in Bali and the Tukad Cepung waterfall is one of it’s kind. This spots unknown to lot of people and not commercial tourist spot.
Bali Evergreen Tour will take you to visit one and only bamboo forest and visit original traditional village of Penglipuran. This Tour also visit Tirta Empul Temple (The Holy Water Palace), then see the amazing view rice terrace at Tegalalang. At last Bali Evergreen Tour will take you to the center art village, Ubud where we can see Balinese paintings, wood carving, Gold and Silver jewelry making.
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverage
- Ticket Entrance (Each destination)
- Tour Guide (on request)
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall is located in the eastern part of Bali in Timbuku district, Bangli region. About 40 minutes from Ubud and 1,5 hours driving from south Bali. It’s consider one of the hidden waterfall in Bali. Visiting Tukad Cepung Waterfall could be a good choice of your out of tourist trails plan. Where right now only few tourist familiar with this place.
Kehen Temple is a second largest Hindu Temple in Bali (after Besakih Temple) that located on the foot of south part of Bangli Hill, right in the Pakuwon surroundings that is a residential and an area of Bangli Regency. This Temple is only 45 km from Denpasar Capital City or 20 minutes from Kintamani, one of the famous interesting place in Bali.
Penglipuran Traditional Village is a rustic area that has the order of traditional village that includes traditional specific face traditional amazing countryside. With the village structure and culture of the people prevail hereditary. Within the residential areas and the main village road Penglipuran an area free of all types of vehicles.
Bamboo Forest Bangli is located in Bangli regency, Penglipuran village is well-known for its tidy row of traditional Balinese entrance gates and its unique architectural traditions. The village has also succeeded in preserving its 75-hectare bamboo forest located in the northern part of the village.
Tirta Empul Holy Water Pallace includes the traditional Balinese split gate along with shrines to Shiva, Vishnu, Braham, Mt. Batur, and Indra. There is also a large open pavilion in the main courtyard, useful for relaxing in the shade.
But the main attraction here is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with goldfish and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains. Worshippers first make an offering at the temple, then climb into the main pool to bathe and pray. Many collect the holy water in bottles to take home. Nearby there are two smaller pools fed by the spring.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the
Best is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff.
Celuk Village and Batuan Village are traditional Ubud Art villages which famous for the incredible gold and silver handcrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you’re going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud,
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.