Rural Charm of Bali Tour
Rural charm of Bali with a Balinese Cooking Demonstration. Escape in to the heart of Balinese countryside on this half-day coach tour and explore beautiful rice fields and enjoy the tranquility of Gulingan Village. Wandering through the beautiful terrace rice boxes you reach a fabulous setting of tropical vegetation and ponds. Take in the surrounding view of Unspoiled Rural Bali while you relax in the traditional pavilion (exclusive to this tour). You can choose to try your hand at fishing in the ponds or take a stroll downhill through coconut palms, coffee, vanilla and cloves plantations. Return to the village to learn the art of Balinese Cooking in a traditional kitchen. An interesting lesson in the preparation and cooking of delicious meal. Grind, mix and peel the abundant herb and spices, which add the unique textures and flavors to Balinese dishes. Your sumptuous lunch is ready to enjoy. Complete the day by visiting one of Bali's fascinating traditional house compounds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Balinese Cooking Demonstration
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Traditional Village Market Mengwi, Jl. Rama No.Pasar, Mengwi, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
Return to the village to learn the art of Balinese Cooking in a traditional kitchen. A fabulous demonstration in cooking delicious meals. Grind, mix and prepare the abundant herbs and spices which add the unique texture and flavor to Balinese dishes. Your lunch is ready to enjoy.
Traditional Balinese Cooking Demonstration.
The best way to experience a new culture is through their traditional cuisine. Indonesia holds such a variety of delicious delights. Allow the experts to introduce you the island of Bali through its aromatic array of cuisine. Welcome to the beautiful village of Gulingan. Hospitable locals invite you to their lovely outdoor setting among picturesque terraced rice paddies. They shall guide you in preparing Authentic Balinese Recipes and learn how to grind, mix and prepare the abundant herbs and spices which add the unique texture and flavor to Balinese dishes. Prepare Balinese dishes of Tum Wrapping, Yellow rice and Fresh Vegetables. Enjoy your meals in the traditional thatched pavilion. Amazing flavors and tastes to experience. Relax here enjoying such splendid views. You can also fly a traditional kite and learn to play the traditional Gamelan Bamboo instrument. A memorable experience which shall stay with you forever.
Please note: There is some walking involved through rural villages and rice fields, so bring along good walking shoes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gulingan, Mengwi, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.