Round Trip Fast Boat Transfer Nusa Lembongan
Hotel transfer in certain areas (Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud Center, Denpasar and Sanur) are included. It covers pickup from the mentioned areas and drop off in Lembongan area, and the other way around.
Enjoy a fast boat ride for 30 to 45 minutes. Life vests are available on board. There are 3 boat schedules to and from Lembongan. It's 09.15 AM, 02.00 PM and 05.00 PM from Sanur to Lembongan. And 08.00 AM, 12.30 PM and 04.00 PM from Lembongan to Sanur.
The return tickets are open so can be used in a few days after arrival. Enjoy your holiday without worrying about the hotel transfer!
What's included :
- Pick up from hotels in certain area
- Round Trip Fast Boat ticket
- Drop Off to hotels in Nusa Lembongan
- Pick up from hotels in Nusa Lembongan
- Drop Off to hotels/villas in certain area
What's excluded :
- Government Tax
The boat ride takes about 30 to 45 minutes from Sanur to Lembongan or from Lembongan to Sanur.
Departure Point :1: D'camel Fast Ferry, Jl. Hang Tuah No.27, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
2: D'camel Fast Boat Point, Gg. Nusa Indah, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- We pick up travelers from their hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan Center, Central Jimbaran, Nusa Dua (BTDC and Benoa), Central Ubud (Cocomart), Central Denpasar, and Sanur. Pick up beyond these areas is available with extra charge. Pick up from the airport will be charged an extra of IDR 150.000. - And the drop off service to the same areas is included. - Pick up and drop off at Lembongan area is free of charge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :1: D'camel Fast Boat Point, Gg. Nusa Indah, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
2: D'camel Fast Ferry, Jl. Hang Tuah No.27, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms