River Tubing Down Bali’s Penet River
Wet, wild and wonderful; river tubing has become one of the latest experience for adrenaline junkies, seeking a new kick. A 3.5-kilometre long stretch over the local Penet River serves as the playground for half a day of nature-based water fun on Bali.
• An exhilarating tube ride over the challenging Penet River
• Explore the lush green heart while going downstream
• Assuring the highest safety standards from start to end
• Lunch included at a local restaurant
• Transfers from and to selected Bali regions are included
What's included :
- A half-day joint tour with professional English-speaking staff at the rafting camp
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali, and Ubud only).
- Safety briefing and safety equipment (helmet, life jacket)
- Safety gear (knee and elbow pads, helmet) and the assistance of a security guard during tubing
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only) and refreshments during the tour
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbor on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Our starting point will be at the riverbanks at Sangeh, a small town just 25 kilometres from the capital Denpasar. It is here where you will get your safety briefing from the team before hopping into the Penet River for 3.5 kilometres of water fun (the tour itself will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours). Guests will be very focused on keeping their tube straight once taking off but will have ample time too to admire the natural splendour along the river banks. The real fun begins when small rapids and waterfalls are arriving on your path, but with more than adequate protection and solidly-constructed tubes, falling off the tube will only add more smiles to your face.
After reaching your final destination near a cave (exploration of this natural phenomenon is, of course, possible), we give you the chance to freshen up and head to our lunch address with views over the surrounding landscape. The restaurant served local Balinese yet delicious dishes which always have something to one’s liking. We end the day by thanking our hosts, the safety team for their assistance and head back from Sangeh to your booked hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with driver and English-speaking staff at the rafting camp.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes at the rafting camp.
- During this adventure tour, customers may require to wade through streams and rivers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Depending on the water levels, this can range from feet up to knee-deep and even higher. Good, waterproof hiking shoes are essential for this excursion.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Due to difference in water levels from season to season, tours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- This excursion is operated in cooperation with a highly acclaimed outdoor sport specialist.
- This excursion is not recommendable for children under the age of 5
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides