Rice Paddies Village Walking Tour
Visit local village and discover traditional plantation system of this village rice field walking tour during this 4.5 hours day trip. Explore rice paddies spread out with fresh air and enjoy the tranquillity of Gulingan Village. Refresh our eyes with a beautiful scenery. Cleanse your ears by hearing birds singing on the trees and also rustling of leaves. Knowing Balinese culture from our professional guide.
Afterwards, visit a holy spring in the village and learn a lot about Balinese culture. You will be visiting a local school to take a look at organic garden project. Continue to make a coconut oil in the village by grandma. Last but not least, enjoy a delight fresh lunch which is produced from farm.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Meet a local farmer who working in the fields, and explanation the irrigation system, the Subak. Subak is complex irrigation system used by local farmers for centuries to manage water used in the fields. After enjoying the walking, visit a Holy Spring in the village and learn a lot about Balinese culture from our proficient guide.
You will be also visiting local school to take a look at organic garden project. And then, continue to make a coconut oil in the village by Grandma. Last but not least, you will be enjoying a fresh lunch which is produce from farm.
All tours are six hours and include a delicious Balinese meal with farm fresh produce. After your healthy lunch, received a transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Mengwi, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff