Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions!
If you want to get new bright impressions of Bali, rafting is exactly what you need!
Incomparable beauty of mountain rivers, hanging vines, picturesque rocky gorges in combination with splashes, fun and breathtaking river rapids will impress big cities fans as well as those who like spending time outdoors. Experienced instructors of raft clubs will make your adventure safe and fun.
Rafting on the Telaga Waja River is an adventure where you will raft along a 14 km long mountain river among rice terraces, cliffs with a stop at a hidden tropical waterfall and overcoming an artificial threshold as high as 3 meters.
Experienced instructors of the Alam raft club will make your adventure safe and exciting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- rafting equipment
What's excluded :
- surcharges for transfer from remote areas, the amount must be checked with the manager
- photography - 350 000 rupees
- rental sandals - 30 000 rupees
On arrival at the rafting center, Mason Adventures the manager will meet you and explain how to use electronic lockers, where you can leave your valuable items. Once you change your clothes, the transfer will take you to the raft base, where you will get all the necessary equipment: a life jacket, a helmet and a paddle. Regarding shoes you are advised to wear sandals or water shoes otherwise they can get soggy or fall off during the rafting. If you do not have such shoes, you can rent sandals at the place.
After you get in the boat, you will be given simple instructions in English about what to do on the river, how to row and how to follow the directions of the instructor.
The duration of rafting down the Ayung river is about 2-2,5 hours with a small stop for rest. From 12:00 to 13:00 you will have a buffet lunch (tea/coffee/juice drinks are included).
Transfer to the hotel
After a delicious lunch, your transfer will take you back to your hotel or villa. Depending on traffic and the location of your hotel, you will be in the hotel around 15:00-16:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the appointed time of the meeting in your hotel/villa will arrive an English speaking guide-driver, you need to wait for the car at the reception of your hotel or near the villa.Includes for Kuta, Changgu, Seminyak, Ubud, Bukit
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.