Rafting and Swing activity in Bali
we are the first company whose provide rafting activity in Bali, and provide a rafting and swing package also. we will make sure your expectation became a reality cause our guides and instructors were experienced and certified by Local government (Indonesia). This is an old quotes : Your Satisfaction is Our Goal
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Special fried rice
- Bottled water
- also include use of equipment, towel, bathroom.
What's excluded :
- you'll do two activities at the same day, approximately 2 and half for both swing and rafting. we arrange you to take rafting first, then the jungle swing activities. Swing activity is located at the finish point of Rafting.
• crispy duck
Departure Point :Easy Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick-up clients from this Area below :- Ubud- Denpasar- Sanur- Nusa Dua, - Jimbaran- Kuta- Seminyak- Legian- Canggu*Extra Charge for Transport/Shuttle
Departure Time :10/19/2019 - 10/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.