Purify your body and soul in an ancient holy ritual
You will be personally guided by Yoga to an ancient ceremonial site, where local Balinese people have purify their soul for generations.
We'll meet at our traditional family home for Balinese tea, coffee and treats. We will then dress in ceremonial clothing (supplied by us) and you can see us crafting the offerings needed for the family house temple. We will visit the house temple for a short prayer, before leaving.
After a 35 minute drive and 5 minute trek, we will arrive at the waterfall temple. You will then have the opportunity to take part in the Melukat purification ceremony. This is a very authentic and spiritual experience in which you will be blessed. You will feel the nature around you, the positive aura, and the high energy within yourself. Yoga will share the meaning behind every step along the way.
After the waterfall and ceremony, we will return to our our village for a light lunch and reflection upon the experience.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Beji Griya Waterfall, Jl. Mawar, Punggul, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Our guide Yoga will guide you to Beji Griya Waterfall, an ancient and peaceful religious site for spiritual purification.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jl. Banjar Penestanan Kaja No.5, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
You can either make your way to the meeting point in Penestanan Kaja or we can collect you from your hotel. Before we leave, we will serve you coffee, tea and Balinese cake from our traditional family home in the village.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.