PURA ULUN DANU BRATAN, HANDARA GATE, WANAGIRI HIDDEN HILL and TANAH LOT TEMPLE
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous temples on the island of Pura Ulun Danu Beratan on the shores of Lake Beratan, and Pura Tanah Lot perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean. Including the most iconic and popular Instagram photo spots of Bali, such as; Wanagiri Hidden Hill and Bali Handara Gate.
• Private tour ensures individual attention.
• Stroll the grounds of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in the middle of Lake Beratan.
• Make a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate.
• Explore and experience Wanagiri Hidden Hill viewpoint.
• Views the breathtaking twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan.
• Eat lunch overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
• Watch a beautiful sunset from the iconic Tanah Lot Temple.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking guide/driver
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Government tax
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Start your private excursion at 9am with a pickup from your hotels either in Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, or Ubud area. Then enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island's mountains and highlands.
First stop at the most famous and beautiful temple of
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan on the shores of Lake Beratan, which located which located at Bedugul highlands in Candikuning countryside, Tabanan regency, Bali, Indonesia.
This temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Next make your wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop.
Pamper your eyes with the amazing green surrounding, beautiful scenery, and the amazing background of smoky green hills between the gates that creates a perfect picture.
Continue trip to Wanagiri Hidden Hill is one of the best places to take lots of selfie in Bali. Beautiful natural paintings depicting the beautiful mountains, the beautiful green trees, and the expanse of the lake can be seen clearly from this place.
In addition to the panoramic view, cool and fresh air is also an added value that makes this tourist area worth visiting. Especially for you who are photography lover, with many unique spots that can be used by you who want to find exciting content.
Starting from human-sized bird’s nest, wooden teacups, the bow of a boat, wooden stars, tree houses with a giant swing overlooking the water below, and all of these platforms face directly to Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan.
After that we will take you to the local restaurant for lunch, while enjoy the food you can see vegetable fields and rice paddies view. After lunch we will take you to Jatiluwih Rice Terraces is one of the most picturesque areas in Bali, situated majestically in the hills 850 meters above sea level, which designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 for its traditional subak irrigation system.
At the end of the day take you to Tanah Lot Temple. This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below, with as background the colorful sky at dusk, lit by the slowly disappearing setting sun.
North of Tanah Lot is Batu Bolong Temple, similarly built on a rock formation with a ‘hollow’ overpass linking to the mainland, with resting spots offering shades and good viewpoints to both outcrops.
Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :• Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas either Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area, and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas either Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area, and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant meals not included
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.