PROMO Full-Day Tour Combination Snorkeling At Blue Lagoon And Bali Hidden Canyon
This full day tour will lead you to get an amazing experience during your holiday in Bali. With convenience pickup and drop -off from your accommodation, and a private driver who expert in this field will make your trip become memorable. Stop at first stop Blue Lagoon is the best snorkeling spot in Bali. With warm,clear water and colorful fish and coral.Including of 2 best point for snorkeling are Tanjung Jepun and blue lagoon beach. All equipment are provided so you have to worry about to bring your own. And Continue to Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon to explore deep Hidden Gem that you have never seen before. Exploring with professional local guide there will show you the easy way to cross from one point to another point through the river, wall and little cliff that perfect for you who Love Nature. And on the way back to hotel you also have chance to see some others intresting places which is one direction to your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Local Lunch Fried Rice or Fried Noodle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver / Guide
- Guide for Snorkeling and Hidden Canyon Treking
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of The Best Snorkeling Places in Bali, it is located around 1,5 hours from Bali’s Airport. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai.
On this experience you will get two hours snorkeling which will be one hour at Blue Lagoon, then another hour will be at Tanjung Jepun. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Bali Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwaterk
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon is located on Sahadewa Street, Banjar Wangbung, Guwang, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali. This place is only 14 km north of Denpasar City and 15 km from Ubud.
The journey along Beji Guwang’s Hidden Canyon is very challenging, because the trek is relatively tough. However, the scenery that you find here will be very spectacular. This place is also considered sacred by the surrounding community. If you explore this canyon, you will pass through slippery rocks and quite deep waters in several parts. You should wear trekking sandals or water shoes to make sure your feet are safe. You also have to be in good condition because the route is very demanding. Old people and young children should not take this tour because the route is just too tough for them. Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon is a very challenging place, but it really is worth every effort you make. If you are into photography, this is one of the most exotic place you can find in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Have a little break at coffee plantation to taste some coffee and tea samples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The center of silver Smith in Bali.
Good place to shop best jewelry.
Pass By: Batuan, Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, Bali
The place for Artistsan Painting in Bali
Pass By: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
The center of Batik weaving Clothes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Time :~Ubud : 9.00 am~Sanur : 8.00 am~Kuta : 8.00 am~Seminyak : 8.00 am~Canggu : 8.00 am~Nusa Dua : 8.00 am*Traveler Pickup Is Offered complimentary pick up and drop off available at hotel in:• Ubud• Denpasar• Canggu• Kerobokan • Seminyak• Legian• Kuta• Tuban• Jimbaran• Tanjung Benoa• Nusa Dua• Sanur• Gianyar• Sukawati • Payangan• TegalalangAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.