Private Volcano Tour and Terraces Swing Package
It is one of the most popular tour to visit the major places in the middle part of Bali. Your driver guide is licensed and reliable who speak excellent English will help you to explore this beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
09.00: Hotel pick up in all around Bali
10.00: Visit one of the most famous Tegalalang Rice Terraces, take a little walk in the middle of the rice field while taking picture and learn how the local farmers manage their rice field in a traditional way. At the same time, you will get the chance to be on the Terraces River Pool Swing. Swinging as you like to feel the sensation.
11.30: Visit to one of the famous Water Temple Tirta Empul/ Spring Water Temple. One of the famous Unesco Heritage Site in Bali. Famous because of its beauty and the spring that believe by local as a source of water for life,
12.45: Visit to the most beautiful Batur Volcano. Batur Volcano is a semi-active volcano in Bali and it is also a Unesco Heritage Site. Next to the Volcano there is also the biggest Lake in Bali called Lake Batur.
13.30: Take a break for lunch in a good view restaurant overlooking to the Volcano of Batur. If you are lucky you will able to see the Mount Agung which is much higher than Batur Volcano,
14.30: Continue to visit the Coffee Workshop. At this place you will see how local Balinese produce fresh local coffee in a traditional way. You are welcome to try all kind of coffee and tea for free.
16.00: Back to Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick up and drop off. Please inform us your pick up location at the time of booking!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure travelers and hosts drink enough mineral water, healthy food and get more vitamin C to get stronger immunity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.