Private Underwater Walking Experience in Nusa Dua
This water activity is very fun, easy for beginners and accompanied by instructors who are experts in their fields.
You can see the beauty of the sea on foot using our equipment for 30 minutes, such as a helmet filled with oxygen.
For participants who pick up in the Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa and Jimbaran, it is included in the price and is available every day.
What's included :
- Use of sea walk equipment
- Mineral water/Coffee/Tea
- Transfer boat return
- Hotel pick up and drop off for only area Nusa Dua/Tanjung Benoa,kuta centre and Jimbaran.
- Shower, locker and bathroom
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick for area Uluwatu/Pecatu/Kerobokan/Seminyak/Sanur and Denpasar area
- Pick ups outside the pick up area will be charged 15 USD/Vehicle/Return
If you want to explore the sea on foot, please try the adventure of walking on the seabed using a helmet filled with oxygen to breathe underwater. this experience is called Seawalker! An exciting experience for 30 minutes in the Nusa Dua area. Your instructor will guide and accompany everything before starting the water activity. You will be escorted to the point of activity using a local boat. Seawalker can be played by beginners, the activity is simple, safe, and very fun.
• Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
• Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick for area Nusa Dua,Tajung Benoa,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Pecatu,Sanur,Kuta,Legian,Kerobokan,Seminyak and Denpasar or max 15 KM from activity Location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for panic person and afraid water
- Recommended for age 15 - 48 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms