Private Uluwatu Temple Full-day Tour & Visit Padang-Padang Beach and Single Fin
Uluwatu temple tours is an bali full day tour package to enjoy sunset view facing to the indian ocean at uluwatu temple with some group monkey nearby.
Bali Uluwatu temple tours is an Bali full day tour package to visit the Uluwatu temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and visit to Padang-Padang beach and Single Fin beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car with air-conditioning and professional driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Mineral water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all sites
- This Uluwatu Tours package will start to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park planned to be established a landmark or Bali mascot, in the form of a giant statue, that is a statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird, then continue the tour to visit the Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches, then we continue to visit the main site is Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby, then the tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the uluwatu temple, is a Balinese dance takes story from fragment Ramayana, and then the last site during Uluwatu tours is visit Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at local restaurant. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this Full day tour package. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Uluwatu Tours.
Places of interest will be visit during Full Day Uluwatu Tours :
Garuda Wisnu Kencana
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is located in the southern Badung area, is a great places to visit during Uluwatu Tours, is an area with 240 hectares of land. There are Supporting facilities that you can enjoy like lotus pond, festival park, amphitheater, street theater, exhibition hall, and jendela Bali the panoramic resto and souvenir shop as well.
Padang - Padang Beach & Single Fin
To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun. It turns a dark alley behind the beach there is incredible beauty.
The main site of Uluwatu Tours is visiting this temple. There are hundreds of monkeys roaming along the path outside the temple. A small forest lies at the front and hundreds of monkeys dwell here. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences.
Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
Kecak dance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan suara, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran Bay Beach was always just a small fishing village and beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. Great places for having dinner after do Uluwatu Tours. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up all travelers in the hotel or pick up point
Departure Time :Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak 8 am
Sanur, Ubud 9 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people adult per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people adult on tour per booking using the mini bus /elf
- A maximum of 5 people adult on tour per booking using the small car
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.