Private Tour: White water rafting, Monkey Forest Ubud and Lunch
White water rafting location in the Ayung river ubud are the central for the outdoor activities rafting in bali. Meet and greet in lobby at 8:30am then continue to the river for began the adventure, select the life jacket and helmet or other safety equipment follow the procedure instruction by professional guide then ready to the water to start adventure.
Buffet lunch will wait you when you finish the adventure from the river. After finish change the cloth and everything continue to see the monkey in monkey forest ubud. There about 700 monkeys in the jungle called WANARA WANA SECRET MONKEY FOREST.
After seeing the monkeys, continue to testing kind of tea and coffee original bali maker also see how to make it and the plantation. So many kind of coffee and tea and the good benefit as well.
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Free buffet lunch will be wait for you after finish from the river. Afterward there about 700 monkeys will see in the monkey forest ubud. Dont worry they are very calm and relax. The monkey live in jungle as wild, called WANARA WANA SECRET MONKEY FOREST.
After play with monkey continue to testing kind of tea and coffee original bali maker also see how to make it and the plantation. So many kind of coffee and tea and the good benefit as well.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Start From south bali area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Pecatu.Please advise the accommodation detail
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate