Private Tour: Ubud Nature Day Trip Including Monkey Forest and Balinese Dance
Get an in depth glimpse of the local life and culture on this full-day tour. See beautiful scenery, meet some local Monkey’s in the Monkey Forest, see the breathtaking rice terraces, enjoy a traditional Balinese dance, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Begin your day with pick-up from your hotel. From here, you will be taken to Batu Bulan Village, where you will watch the magical and traditional Balinese dance known as the Barong and Kris Dance. Enjoy the hour-long spectacle that will tell you a story of the eternal fighting between good and evil.
After the dance, the tour will continue to visit an art village, such as Celuk Village, which is famous for its gold and silver smith, and Mas Village, famous for its wood carvings.
After this, drive to Tegenungan Village and see the beautiful waterfall. Feel free to bring along you swimmers and go for a dip in paradise.
Continue on to see the breathtaking views of the rice terraces. Enjoy some coffee before exploring the coffee plantation.
From here you’ll travel on to the Ubud Centre, famous for its Art Market, and the Ubud Royal Palace.
Continue on to the Monkey Forest, where you will stroll around and witness Monkeys interact in their natural habitat. They may even come to say hello to you.
Before returning to your hotel, you’ll have some time to enjoy some shopping at the Art Market.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler contact number, phone number or whatsApp.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Pricing per group, maximum 6 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.