Private Tour: Ubud Day Tour with Traditional Offering Lesson
Learn how to make a Traditional Balinese Offering on this private, full day tour of Ubud. You will experience the unique traditional lifestyle of the Balinese people together with a local family. This unforgettable experience in the Ubud village and surrounding area also includes a visit to the local silversmith, the Ubud monkey forest, lunch at a local restaurant, coffee plantation and the rice terraces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walk around the Ubud monkey forest to see the home of more than 600 long tailed macaques in the tropical green forest close to the centre of Ubud. You can also see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Your tour operator run this tour.
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
You can walk around the rice fields to understand how traditional people cultivate their land to produce their rice for food.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Here you can walk and have a look of many types of handcraft made by the local people. Get used to bargain the price and local seller will be happy to give you the best price.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.