Private Tour: Traditional Balinese Culture
Experience the authentic Balinese culture on this full-day, private tour with a personal guide. Discover the different sights of Bali, from a traditional Balinese house and local village to the main highlights such as Batur Volcano and the Holy Spring Temple. You will learn everything there is to know about the daily life of the Balinese people, including their traditions and the hidden meanings behind them. You will stop for a delicious coffee Luwak tasting. Coffee Luwak is a famous local specialty, here you will not only taste the coffee, but also learn how it is made and what makes it so valuable and special.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- A/C Car
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
You will be picked up anywhere in Bali. Your local host will contact you regarding the exact pickup point. We will start our tour at local primary school nearby where you will get to know more about local education system, we will walk around the local village and visit traditional Balinese house. We will continue to the famous Holy Spring temple Gunung Kawi Sebatu.Temples are very important part of daily Balinese life, here we will learn about Hindu traditions and rituals, Hindu calendar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Visit an active volcano, and also a spiritual place for local people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Enjoy the view, learn about the circle of planting the rice. The circle of rice plantation is a core of traditional Balinese lifestyle for many years. After the tour we will bring you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Bali. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.