Private Tour: The Three Temples of Bali
This full-day private tour will take you to discover the highlights of Bali’s three beautiful temples, each with its own uniqueness. You will visit Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton Temple before ending your tour with a glorious sunset over Tanah lot, the sea side temple. (meals are not included).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alas Kedaton
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your full-day private tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation in Bali by your private driver/guide.
You will be taken from your hotel with your first stop a visit to the Royal Family temple also known as Taman Ayun located in Mengwi. This temple was built in 1634 by the king of the Mengwi dynasty. It is an impressive complex which stands on a small island surrounded by a handmade lake.
Continue the journey to Alas Kedaton, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of big bats.
At the end of your journey, you will visit Bali's most photographed temple, Tanah Lot. Perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. This temple is usually where people will discover the most dramatic sunset in Bali.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.