Private Tour-The Gate Of Heaven Lempuyang Temple-Tirta Gangga -Taman ujung
Make sure that you are with us, stepping together on this journey, the most beautiful experience in your life.
Destinations: Lempuyang Temple ‘the Gate of Heaven’ and Tirta Gangga Royal Water Park.
You have to be ready at 7.00. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel.
The first destination the driver goes to with you is Lempuyang Temple, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples. Lying at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of Mount Lempuyang in East Bali, it is very adventurous.
After being satisfied at Lempuyang Temple, the next attractive natural site we offer to you is Tirta Gangga Royal Water Garden, a favourite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, east Bali. It lies in the village of Abang and Then enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant with a peaceful rural atmosphere.
Next visit to taman ujung water palace Built at the beginning of the 20th century, Ujung Water Palace is the former palace of the King of Karangasem.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Penataran Lempuyang
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penataran Lempuyang, Bunutan, Abang, Seraya Bar., Kec. Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali's oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih (aka the 'mother temple' of Bali). It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. The main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali. The heights are reachable via a steep staircase of over 1,700 steps, with attractions along the way including several other temples and hordes of grey long-tailed macaques that inhabit the surrounding cool mountain forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali and. In the middle of tirta gangga park, there are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking.
And enjoy your lunch in tirta gangga the natural area of villages
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Ujung Water Palace is a beautiful park with big fish pond surrounds the old Karangasem Empire heritage building which is used by the Karangasem’s King for day relaxation or meeting place in their era. It is located in Ujung Countryside in eastern Bali islands.
Lunch at local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
nusa dua, kuta,seminyak,jinbaran,sanur,uluwatuPorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time 7 am
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.