Private Tour Tanah Lot Temple & Uluwatu Sunset (Include All Tickets Entrance)
Tanah Lot, the 1st most visited places of interest in Bali, it is located on the West coast of Bali, at the Beraban village in the Tabanan Regency.
Tanah Lot also called Tanah Let which means ancient land and also Tanah Lod/Kelod, which means the land at the south. Tanah Lot temple which has spectacular temple that lies on the lava rock on Indian Ocean. It is very famous because it has very beautiful sunset point in south west Bali.
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It’s has very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced English speaking driver as tour guide
- Petrol & parking fees
- Bottle mineral water
- Admission tickets as per itinerary
- Afternoon coffee or tea at the coffee farm
- Free use of sarong to enter the temple
- Government tax
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Any private expenses
- Ticket Kecak and fire dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The Pura Tanah Lot temple was built 13th century by great priest Dang Hyang Nirartha and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples was established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism. Pura Tanah Lot is the most visited and photographed temple in Bali, especially at sunset when crowds and traffic overwhelm the site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang-Padang beach famous if the surfing waves, many surfers come here to try the waves all day long. It located at Labuan sait village next to Uluwatu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple is 13th century old temple that build by Priest name Mpu Kuturan. Location 100m height from the cliffs makes this temple looks gorgeous. Surround by forest that live by longtail monkey which sometimes naughty to visitor. Most visitor come to this temple during sunset time while watching the most famous traditional dance called Kecak dance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Air Port & hotel your accommodation (Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Kerobokan, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Pecatu and Denpasar)Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum 2 participants is required to join the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.