Private tour: Sekumpul waterfalls trekking tour
Explore the hidden waterfalls of Sekumpul & Fiji waterfall that situated at Lemukih Village surrounded by the beautiful mountains. Enjoy 3 - 4 hours trek to see many beautiful places such as rice terrace, waterfalls ( 7 waterfalls ), beautiful forest and valley, plantations, natural water slide and jumping, and great view of countryside. You will be guided by the local guide with English speaking to support the local people that live around this village. visit one of the iconic Ulun Danu Beratan Temple on the way back to hotel
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking trekking guide
- Motorbike transfers to & from trekking start point
- Young Coconut
- Bottled water
- Access jumping point and water slide river with safety helmet and supervisor
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees for optional stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Following pick-up from your hotel at 07:00, journey to Lemukih village about 2 till 3 hours’ drive from Denpasar.
Upon arrival, then we head to the start point by riding the motorcycle and the real adventure is begun. The first place to visit is Fiji rice terrace with amazing views of rice terraces, surrounded by the mountains, sea and city of the northern part of Bali. Here we will have great spot for photography. While you enjoy the beauty of the rice field view, you will be welcoming by our local farmer to provide you the welcome drink of young coconut that picked directly from the tree so you can drink it while still fresh.
Trip continue to visit Fiji Natural water-slide and jumping point. There are 3 parts of the water-slide that you can choose (easy, medium, and hard). It's carved into rock by erosion and millennia of rushing water, lies your alternative to getting your thrills for more than 15 meters slide down with helmet and safety tools. This activity is real fun and thrill seekers.
Trip continue to Fiji waterfalls which in contain about 4 waterfalls. On the way here, we will see 2 side by side waterfalls and one of them is 100% spring water. Those waterfalls are situated in the deep valley, so you will trek through the valley that passing around 250 stairs. At the waterfalls you can swim like in the natural swimming pool and you even can jump from approximately 4 meters in to the pool.
Finally, trek continue to go to Sekumpul Waterfalls that located close to Fiji waterfall. The Waterfall contains of 3 waterfalls that will give you a chance to take amazing. In this waterfalls, you may also swim for as long as you want in the natural pool. The guide will take care you and your belongings during your swimming.
Once you finish, the guide will escort you to the local restaurant to have your lunch, the lunch is included and are amazing food in the village with the traditional Balinese style place. After your lunch finish, we will back to the start point to meet your driver by motorbike to ending your wonderful journey.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Optional to visit Ulun danu beratan temple.
Pass By: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Optional to visit Wanagiri hidden hills
Pass By: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Optional to visit Bali handara iconic gate
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour is inclusive of complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your Hotel/Villa/Apartment/Local house. The areas covered are: Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Kuta, Tuban, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Mengwi, Munduk, Lovina, Bedugul. Please inform us of your location prior to the tour. Thank you!
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please bring: Shoes, Towel, Hat ,Sun block, A change of clothes for use after the activities, and cash money for locals shopping/tip.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.