Private Tour: Rural Bali Village Tour with Lunch
This full-day private tour will have you living like a Balinese local for a day. Have an uncensored experience where you will be introduced to a real Balinese rural village lifestyle. You will have a chance to discover the true Balinese way of life and learn more about the local culture and Balinese traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- All activities
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- In the morning you will be met by your professional local guide at your accommodation who will then take you to your first stop, Guliang Kawan Village, located in the centre of Bali. A warm welcome from the villagers awaits you as you enjoy a simple Balinese breakfast served with coffee or tea.
Next, you will enjoy a rural activity that allows you to stroll through the village streets to discover the daily life of the Balinese people. Here you will see how they dedicate themselves to their god, you will also be shown the art of making the beautiful Balinese Canang Sari. This is the daily Balinese Hindu offering, the symbol of thankfulness to the God. Then, continue to see how the elderly Balinese people make palm wine, locally known as Tuak. You will have the chance to taste this common alcoholic drink.
Proceed to a blacksmith’s house and see how they produce Balinese traditional tools before continuing to the next house where you will see a Balinese man making a traditional hat that is commonly used by the farmer.
Experience how the farmers work in the rice fields. You will learn how to plant, transplant or harvest rice (depending on the season). At the same time you will have the opportunity to learn more about Subak, the Balinese traditional irrigation system that is a UNESCO acknowledged way of sustainable farming.
A delicious lunch will be served on a hut facing the rice fields.
Proceeding to Penglipuran, a traditional village that preserves their traditional Balinese architectural housing to today. This same type of typical Balinese entrance stands in a row on the left and right side of the village. You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu or Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu or Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.