Private Tour - Penglipuran Traditional Village and Bali Temples with lunch
See the traditional Balinese way of life on this private full day tour with lunch. You will visit Penglipuran Village which is a traditional Balinese Village where you can gain an insight into the Balinese way of life. See traditional houses, food, activities, and bring some loose change to purchase souvenirs.
You will also visit Kehen Temple and Tirta Empul the holy water temple. Lunch will be at a local restaurant and you will also visit a popular coffee plantation which produces the world’s most expensive coffee “Coffee Luwak”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kehen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a private full day tour for just you and your party. Your tour can be customised if there are other places of interest that you would like to visit. Below is a suggested itinerary of some of the best highlights in the area.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Bali at 8:30am.
At 10am you will visit Penglipuran Traditional Village which will give you an insight into the traditional Balinese way of life and its unique village culture. This village still holds its original traditions, ceremonies and rules of the ancient Balinese people. You will see its unique village layout and architecture, you will also have a chance to explore the bamboo rainforest.
You will then visit the Kehen Temple at 11am. This is a beautiful Hindu temple located in the foothills in the south part of Bangli Regency, 45 Km from Denpasar town.
At 1pm you will have the option of having a buffet lunch at a local restaurant which may include (Babi Guling known as Suckling pig, Ayam Betutu known as Spicy chicken or Nasi Campur known as mixed rice) or you can have lunch at your next stop, Kintamani volcano while seeing the view of Mount Batur while sitting around Lake Batur.
After Kintamani volcano at 3pm you will head visit the coffee and spices plantation to try the most expensive coffee in world. Coffee Luwak which is digested by the Asian palm civet.
You will then visit Tegalalang rice terrace which is designed to be very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice fields and precisely located on the bank of the hill. You will see the Balinese farmers attend to their rice field complete with its system irrigation.
Visit Tirta Temple which is the spring holy water temple before your experienced driver-guide drops you off back at your hotel or villa about 6.00pm
Departure Point :Your hotel in Bali
Return Detail :Your hotel in Bali
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.