Private Tour of Tanah lot, Jatiluwih and Lake Beratan Temple
This tour will take you for leave the relatively flat rice fields behind and climb higher to the Central Mountain area to enjoy view of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, which is a Temple in the bank of the lake, enjoys a spectacular surrounding views of the lakes, well kept gardens, wild flower, wooden mountain sides and Jatiluwih rice terraces as the highlight for our tour. Leave at 8 am from your lovely accommodation. This private tour goes for 8 hours and it's a private tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Subak Bali Agro
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Beginning with a scenic drive through to countryside to the most photographed and famous temple in Bali, Tanah Lot Temple set at the edge of the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Drive through the small local villages to climb higher to the Central Mountain area to enjoy view of Jatiluwih Village for its truly marvelous rice terrace views, one of the most spectacular rice paddies on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Our tour continue by visiting Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, which is a Temple in the edge of the Lake Bratan, enjoys spectacular surrounding views of the lakes, well kept gardens, wild flower, wooden mountain sides.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Subak Bali Agro, Jl. Mekarsari - Baturiti Bedugul, Mekarsari, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Closing our trip, we are going to visit Sembung village is a Balinese plantation to learn about the plants important to the Balinese and their culture, the process of making coffee and see some of those herbs you’re used to cooking with and tropical fruits growing in their natural environment. We also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick up location only Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.