Private Tour: Mount Batur Sunrise Trek with Natural Hot Spring
Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience of a sunrise trekking to the top of Mount Batur volcano for a glorious sunrise and stunning morning views. Mount Batur trekking is the most popular and one of the most challenging trekking activities that you have to do in Bali. It is the most recommended volcano trekking in Bali as seen on Tripadvisor and others guidebooks. Mount Batur is 1,717 meters high above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and considered as one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. It is a semi active volcano located in Kintamani district of Bangli regency. The Kintamani area was once dominated by a massive volcano which created the 3 kilometer wide caldera now occupied by Lake Batur and the active volcano Mount Batur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
Scale one of Bali’s natural wonders with a private, early-morning hike up Mount Batur, including breakfast and a trip to a coffee plantation afterwards.
Begin your ascent at the base of Mount Batur after an early pickup from your accommodation. You’ll even start your jungle trek on an exclusive path with fewer trekkers around.
Savor the pristine night sky away from the city lights as you hike. After a 2-hour trek, you’ll then be rewarded at the top with sunrise views over the natural landscape and ocean horizon. And even better, you get to enjoy breakfast at the volcano’s summit.
On the way down you’ll enjoy more vistas, such as Lake Batur, an enormous volcanic crater lake.
Watch the sunrise from above the clouds at Mount Batur’s summit
Get unrivaled panoramic views over Bali, the ocean and volcanic landscapes in nearby Lombok island
Explore the natural landscape on a private trek with a local expert guide from the area
• Bali Ari Tours & Driver, Banjar Mawang Kaja, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up all travelers in the hotel or pick up point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 02:30 AM - 03:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear hiking or sport shoes.
- Bring a warm jacket, long pants, camera, sunblock, toilet paper.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.