Private Tour in Bali: Snorkeling Adventure on Bloo Lagoon Beach East Bali
Visit East of Bali to see one of the most beautiful beaches for snorkeling and visit one of the most beautiful temple in Bali and Water Palace. This tour give you a very unusual experience to be in non crowded tourist area of Bali. Feel the Old of Bali and its beauty in one day.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Pass By: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
We pick up our customer at 08.30 in Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua area Hotel.
Pass By: Denpasar, Denpasar, Bali
Capital City of Bali. Considered as the biggest and the busiest city in Bali.
Pass By: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Beautiful Temple by the Kusamba Beach.
Pass By: Kusamba Traditional Salt Mining, Manggis Indonesia
One of the eldest Salt Mining in Bali. Its still has the best Salt Quality in Bali.
Pass By: Padangbai, Padangbai, Bali
One of the harbor in East Bali for Boat/ Ferry cross to go to Lombok/ Gili. It has also beautiful white sand.
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
One of the best place to relax on white sand beach and one of the best place for snorkeling.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
One of the best white sand beach in East Bali.
Pass By: Jasri Beach, Subagan, Karangasem Indonesia
Beach to relax where there are 2 famous chocolate factory here.
Pass By: Amlapura, Amlapura, Karangasem, Bali
Capital City oh Karangasem Regency and home of the Palace of the King of Karangasem Kingdom.
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a cool retreat in the eastern highlands of the Karangasem regency in East Bali. It lies on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the late king of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887-1966).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples, on par with Besakih (the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). The temple is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. A highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175 metres above sea level, on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off anywhere in Bali for our customer. Please inform us your location/ Hotel at the time of booking. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure travelers and hosts drink enough mineral water, healthy food and get more vitamin C to get stronger immunity.