Private Tour in Bali: Highlight of Bali's World Heritage Sites
This Tour will take you to the major World Heritage Sites in Bali. Visit the Royal Family Temple of Mengwi, Ulundanu Bratan Temple (temple by Bratan Lake and known as a floating temple), Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and Tanah Lot Temple to watch the most beautiful sunset in Bali. Our driver guide will be more than pleased to escort and explain all you need to know about the heritage sites. You will be very satisfy.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
Stop At: Be Balinese Tour, Denpasar Indonesia
We pick you up from your Hotel inUbud, Sanur,Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua area at 08.30
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud as one of the most famous Art Village in Bali.
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a Mother Temple (Paibon) to Mengwi Kingdom. This temple was built by Mengwi King, I Gusti Agung Putu, in the Javanese year of 1556 (1634 AD). Initially, I Gusti Agung Putu built a temple to the north of Mengwi village to the worship of his ancestors. The temple was named Genter Park. When Mengwi grew into a big kingdom, I Gusti Agung Putu moved Genter Park eastward and expand the compound. The expanded temple was officially declared Taman Ayun Temple on Kliwon Tuesday - Medangsia the fourth month in the Javanese year of 1556. Until today, each Kliwon Tuesday of wuku Medangsia in Javanese calendar (Saka), a piodalan (ceremony) is held in this temple to celebrate the temple’s anniversary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pod Chocolate Main Factory & Outlet, Jl. Denpasar-Singaraja No. 29, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
One of the best Chocolate Factory in Bali.
Pass By: Tegal Sari Bali Coffee, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Famous for its Coffee and Chocolate home production and the most famous Coffee Luwak.
Pass By: Secret Garden Village, Km. 36 Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Tabanan 82192 Indonesia
Educational and Eco Family Park
Pass By: Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
One of the most iconic and most beautiful Waterfall in Bali.
Pass By: My Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Abiansemal 80361 Indonesia
One of the first Bali Swing in Bali.
Pass By: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Second largest Monkey Forest in Bali.
Pass By: Handara Golf Course, Desa Pancasari - Singaraja, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
The first Golf Course in Bali. Also famous for its Handara Gate.
Pass By: Pasar Candi Kuning, Jl. Singaraja, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
One of famous traditional art and vegetables market.
Pass By: Bali Botanic Garden, Jl. Kebun Raya Eka Karya Candikuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The biggest and the only Botanical Garden in Bali.
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Bali Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation, Tabanan Bali, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Famous for its amazing view of Jatiluwih Rice terraces and also its famous Coffee Luwak.
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih is one of the place of interest in the area of Penebel, Tabanan. Jatiluwih famous for its natural beauty with terraced rice fields which neatly. in this place also in the beautiful mountain scenery named Batukaru mountain, because the location of this Jatiluwih right at the foot of the Batukaru mountain.
Jatiluwih rice cultivation has an area of approximately 636 ha. And this Jatiluwih rice field located at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level. This area is a suitable place to visit for the one who missed the Mountain fresh air and the natural panorama as a place to soothe the mind, because of the beautiful place that is still natural with fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Famous as one of the nine key temple on Bali. Also known as temple in the jungle.
Pass By: Bali Butterfly Park, Jl. Batukaru Br. Sandan Lebah. Kel.Sesandan, Tabanan 80351 Indonesia
The first Butterfly Park in Bali. It has many various butterfly from all around the world.
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off anywhere in Bali for our customers. Please inform us your location at the time of booking. Thank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure travelers and hosts drink enough mineral water, healthy food and get more vitamin C to get stronger immunity.