Private Tour: Full-Day Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temples with Kecak Fire Dance Show
Combine these two amazing temples on this full-day private day tour. Your tour will start with a tour to visit Taman Ayun Temple where the Royal Mengwi Kingdom worships their ancestors. You will then be able to visit Tanah Lot Temple on the ocean. Here a magnificent temple stands on the rock inside the Indian Ocean. On the way to Uluwatu temple, stop at eat pray love beach called Padang-Padang. Finish your tour with the Kecak Dance performance while watching the sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Simple lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Kecak fire dance ticket
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun royal temple is one of beautiful temple compound in Bali. Many temple shrines and one main gate with traditional Balinese architecture make this place is a must to visit.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
One of the most important temple in Bali. The shrine located in the middle on the sea overlooking the India Ocean during the high tide. Walk around during the low tide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
One of very popular beach after the Julia Robert movie "eat pray love' took place on this beach. It is a romantic place to relax as well as swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Enjoy the stunning view of Uluwatu temple with the sunset as the background. Watching sacred kecak fire dance will give you an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
This iconic cultural park where you will see the Balinese iconic massive statue on the top hill of Pecatu. One of a must visit in Bali.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The tour operator operate this tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.