Private Tour: Full-Day Highlights of Ubud Tour
This full-day private tour of Ubud is a quick introduction to discover the art center of Bali and the laid back atmosphere in every corner of this beautiful village. Ubud first spread its charm through art. It is the home of many famous artists both natives and foreigners.
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
First you will visit Tegalalang. This area is small in size but has the most amazing rice terraces in Bali. These rice fields are beautifully made by nature and entice so many visitors to come and feel the breeze.
Afterwards you can continue on a scenic drive via Petulu to reach the heart of Ubud. You will visit the Ubud Palace where the Royal Family still lives. At night the garden is used for staging some of Bali’s most important dances including the Legong Dance, Barong Dance and the Ramayana and Mahabrata ballets.
Next to the palace lies the Ubud Art Market, the most popular traditional market on the entire island of Bali. Here you can walk down the middle as the local vendors sell many things such as Balinese handicrafts and textiles.
At the end of your tour you can pay a short visit to the monkey forest, home to a healthy population of long-tailed macaques before continuing your drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons