Private Tour: Full-Day Exotic Bali Tour Including Buffet Lunch and Dinner
Join this private full-day tour from your accommodation with your friends or family members to explore several attractions of Bali. You will be able to experience the Barong and Kecak Dance, Kampung Celuk, Kintamani Village with Batur Volcano and the surroundings, Ubud Art Market with plenty of souvenirs and much more.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Buffet lunch & dinner
- Bottle of Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
What's excluded :
- Other food & drinks not mentioned
- This trip starts when you are picked up at your hotel lobby located in central Bali at 8am. You will head to the first stop the Barong and Kecak Dance performed by the Taman Kaja Community. What makes the Kecak Dance so special is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan suara, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops. Amongst the swaying masses the voices of the storytellers can be heard telling the unfolding tale.
You will then move on to Celuk Village which was formerly a traditional Balinese Village located at the entrance gate of Gianyar Regency. It has changed into a tourist attraction with its trademark in the form of gold and silver.
Continue your journey to Kintamani Village (Batur Volcano and the surrounding environment). The eruption that brought this volcano to be visible above the ocean is one of the most forceful across the earth. This volcano is marked by a collapsed top or caldera. Indonesian Buffet food will be provided for lunch.
After lunch you will be able to try coffee luwak or kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation). This is civet coffee that includes partly-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet, known to be one of the most expensive coffees in the world.
Pay a visit to Candi Tirta Empul Temple. A Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindu’s go to for ritual purification.
Lastly, you will visit the Ubud Art Market. Locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats, statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
After you have finished your tour around 6pm you can enjoy an Indonesian buffet dinner before being taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :From your centrally located Bali hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your centrally located Bali hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.