Private Tour: Full-Day Bayad Village Eco Trek
Explore deep inside Bali on this full-day private tour which includes over 5-kilometers of pleasant hiking with paths through tropical forests of breathtaking views through the famous Petanu Valley. A 1.5-kilometer long miraculous underground labyrinth that is unique on the island of Bali, the sacred Hindu Cave ‘Goa Maya’. There is a cozy reception hut where your tour guide will supply information on attractions you will see during your hike and where natural fruit drinks will be served.
Lunch or Dinner will be provided on this tour dependent on which departure time you choose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch or dinner
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This private full-day tour begins when your guide picks you up from your accommodation. You will be driven to Bayad Village near Tegalalang. You will experience the combination of hiking with amazing eco surroundings.
Bayad is home to some of the most spectacular scenery on the island of Bali and home to caves, waterfalls and beautiful flora and fauna that can only be truly explored on foot. The 6-kilometer trail leads from one amazing site to another. Besides the natural wonders, also visit Goa Maya, home to a number of sacred Hindu statues, a spice centre, and a herb and vegetable farm.
Local guides are able to tell you all about the environment and how the trek contributes to the preservation of the lush forest. At the end of your trek, your guide will present you the opportunity to plant your own tree along the trekking path with your name attached to it (costs of tree planting are additional).
Lunch / Dinner will be served at a restaurant overlooking the Petanu Valley before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passengers must provide their own carer
- Dress code is smart casual
- What to bring: sports wear, walking shoes, hat / sunscreen & insects repellent
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.