Private Tour: Full-Day Balinese Culture and Puppets Tour
This half-day private tour will give you an insight into the real Balinese house compound and will allow you to explore the wide collection of Asian masks and puppets at Setia Dharma museum. You will also visit Batuan Temple which has a beautiful ornaments on each of its shrines.
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
In each Balinese traditional compound consists 4 major rooms each with their own function as well as one family temple.
Proceed to visit Batuan Temple, a village temple with its beautiful ornaments on each of its shrines.
The highlight of your tour is to discover a wide collection of masks and puppets located on the outskirts of Ubud which will show you the traditional Indonesian culture. You will see a large collection consisting of 5900 Asian masks and wayang puppets. It is not a museum in the strict sense, but a place with a homely, friendly atmosphere. The place is built on 10,000 square meters of land surrounded by beautiful rice fields.
It will then be time for you to enjoy a luscious set menu lunch at one of the local restaurants while your eyes are locked on the beautiful Tjampuhan Valley just a few meters from your table.
After lunch you will head back to your hotel. You may make a stop at Tohpati Village on the way. A small village famous for its beautiful batik designs inspired by religious mythologies to everyday encounters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please mention hotel and address when make a reservation.meeting point : hotel's lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons