Private Tour: Full Day Bali Culture Tour Including Buffet Lunch
Join this private tour with your friends or family to enjoy Cultural tour of Bali.In this 10 hour tour you will get chance to visit several attractions in Bali and good overview of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- English Speaking Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- A Bottle of Water
- First Aid Box
What's excluded :
- Other Food and drinks
- Any other things not mentioned in itinerary
- Our English speaking tour guide will pick up you around 8:00 am from your hotel lobby centrally located Bali. We will head to the first stop Besakih Temple The Mother temple of Hindu. The largest and holiest Hindu temple in Bali and one of a series of Balinese temples.
We will then move on to Celuk Village ,Celuk Village is formerly as a traditional Balinese village located in the entrance gate of Gianyar Regency ad has changed into a tourist attraction with its trademark in the form of gold and silver.
After that, we will continue our journey to Kintamani Village (Batur Volcano & environment), The eruption that brought this volcano to be visible above the ocean is one of the most forceful across the earth. This volcano is marked by a collapsed top, called a caldera. Indonesian Buffet food will be provide for lunch
After lunch move to Cooffee Luwak, Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation), or civet coffee, refers to the coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet.
Then pay a visit to Candi Tirta Empul, Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Lastly, we will visit Ubud Art Market, The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Departure Point :From your Hotel centrally located Bali.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :To your Hotel centrally located Bali.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.