Private Tour: Best Ubud Waterfall with Tukad Cepung and Tibumana Waterfall
In the town of Ubud, one famous city in Bali, is known for its laid back, clean air and peaceful rural atmosphere. It is the culture center of Bali, especially in the arts and crafts. Despite being in the city, Ubud is surrounded by green rice fields and forestry, with so many villas built around the green sceneries.
Thus, not only Ubud’s main focus is on its arts and cultural activities, Ubud is also famous for its waterfalls.
Plan your trip today to see Ubud’s four top waterfalls. Every waterfalls have their own unique beauties with great spots for picture takings. All will awe your eyes and you won’t be missing a view of nature’s best crystal like waters.
What’s included is a full day tour trip to Goa Rang Reng, Kanto Lampo, Tukad Cepung, and Tibumana. A good and experienced driver, preferably an English speaking and friendly Balinese driver; master all the roads of Ubud and the surrounding area. And, a private car + full AC + free wi-fi— in good condition.
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Bottle mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance ticket (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Goa Rang Reng Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall in Bali is surrounded by huge rock cliffs that add to its own uniqueness. Visitors must slip between the cliffs that almost resemble a cave before reaching this particular waterfall. Indeed, the road that must be traversed is very narrow, but it is worth it.
Not only bathing under a splash of waterfalls coming down from above, you can also capture the awe moment here while taking pictures. The beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall itself it is certainly very unique and one of the best.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
The Kanto Lampo Waterfall, is a naturally formed waterfall. If most waterfalls come from the hills, forests and mountains in the highlands, this waterfall is actually coming from the lowlands just around the local’s housings.
Above the waterfall there are several hollow spaces of water flow blocked by hard rocks. Similarly, the entire surface of the waterfall walls is formed in multiple levels of standing spaces. You can feel the blazing hot sun, but once you take your feet in the water, you will feel that refreshing breeze from the water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
The Tibumana Waterfall gets its unique nature of the two waterfalls side by side that looks like a twin waterfall. Thus, when the water flow of the river above is small, then there will be only one waterfall flows down with a height of 20 meters. Underneath the waterfall there is a pool of water that is not too deep. It will be good and comfortable if used for swimming or bathing. There are tires prepared that can be used as a floating equipment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Rang Reng Waterfall, Jl. Goa Jl. Rang Reng, Bakbakan, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80515, Indonesia
It was named Goa Rang Reng Waterfall because there is a cave at the top of the waterfall right on the upstream of the river. To take a closer look at the cave, visitors can take a walk on the dry rocks on the left of the waterfall. You can go through the back of the cave that is translucent forming a hole to see the incoming sunlight.
Besides its stunning beauty, the crystal clear waterfall doesn’t pour down like any waterfalls in general. The water flow spreads through the steps of the rocks in gentle motion, not steep. Thus, the Balinese Hindu belief, this waterfall is a place for purification from all negative things.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons