Private Tour: Beaches of Bali and Sunset at Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance Show
Visit the most popular temple in Bali on this full-day private tour. You will visit Uluwatu Temple and the famous Kuta region, located in the regency of Badung which is located in the South of the island of Bali. Beaches you will visit include Nusa Dua Beach and Padang Padang Beach. At Uluwatu Temple you will witness an amazing sunset as well as the Kecak fire dance.
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Meet back up with your driver for the short drive to Uluwatu Temple in time to watch the sunset from the coastal cliffs. Before you leave, watch a dazzling performance of the Kecak fire dance, an ancient Balinese tradition, performed in front of the temple. After an action-packed afternoon, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 8pm.
Stop At: Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Nusa Dua Beach, where you’ll enjoy an hour or two of free time to swim, snorkel (snorkelling equipment not included), or sunbathe.
Stop At: Abadi Bali Transport, Jl Tukad Yeh Aya Gang 5 Number 30, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
Your tour begins with pickup from your Bali hotel around midday. Traveling by private vehicle, set out to the first stop of the day.
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Continue to Padang Padang Beach, a popular surf spot and a filming location from Julia Roberts’ movie “Eat, Pray, Love”.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point from your accommodation ( hotel/villa )Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Dry Ice Bali, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate