Private Tour: Bali Pottery Making Workshop and Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
This Private Full-Day Tour includes a visit to the Tanteri Museum. Enjoy a ceramic making lesson where you will experience a new way to discover the unexposed Balinese culture. It may not be as popular as silver or wood carving, but it is certainly not less interesting. After your workshop you will continue to Tanah Lot where you can enjoy one the most spectacular sunsets in Bali.
(Lunch and dinner are at your own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Museum Tanteri
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This Private Half-Day Tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel in Bali. You will meet with your professional tour guide that will accompany you for this full-day culture experience.
You will head to Pejaten Village which was known as being the centre of the roof tile producers a long time ago. Here you will join a 1-hour short course to learn the different techniques of making ceramics. You will start by learning the methods of wedging, centering, lifting and forming in addition to practicing the best positions for a mass of clay on the wheel.
Enjoy working on the potter's wheel and learn the basics of creating your own pieces. The experienced instructor will accompany you during the course.
Afterwards, visit the museum where you will see a high quality collection of ceramics in various forms of animals, pots, kitchenware, cutlery and ashtrays.
At the end of the afternoon take a short transfer to Tanah Lot; a temple perched on a small rock by the shore. Here you can enjoy a magical golden sunset which will be sure to amaze you. When the sun embraces the horizon you will be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.