Private Tour: Bali Heritage Sites
Enjoy a private full-day tour to visit Bali’s heritage sites. With a guide, you'll see Tanah Lot Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Kintamani Volcano (Mt. Batur), and the spring holy temple. Plus, visit Balinese art villages and a coffee plantation on this 10-hour excursion that includes private transport, hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your heritage tour of Bali begins as your private driver-guide picks you up at your accommodation in the morning; before setting off for the day, your guide discusses the tour with you.
Head first to Tanah Lot Temple, about a 45-minute drive away. This temple is thought to be the work of Dang Hyang Nirartha, who, during his travels along the coast in the 16th century, saw the rock island's beautiful setting and rested there. Each of the sea temples were established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the southwestern coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism.
Next, visit Taman Ayun, the royal family temple of the Mengwi kingdom, built in 1634 by King I Gusti Agung Putu. Surrounded by a moat, Taman Ayun translates as 'beautiful garden.' Then continue your day trip about an hour to Kintamani, a volcano also known as Mt. Batur. You may choose to have lunch here, and take in the magnificent view of the caldera. After, head to Tirta Empul Temple (Spring Holy Temple), located in the village of Manukaya. Tirta Empul is actually the name of a water source located within the temple, where the Balinese go to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits.
Finish your tour by visiting some of Bali's art villages, such as Tohpati, known for batik; Celuk, known for gold and silver; Batuan, known for painting; and Mas, known for wood carving. After this, your driver-guide returns you to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from Hotel or Villa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.