Private Tour: Bali Full-Day Silver Making Workshop
Enjoy a private full-day silver making class departing from your hotel in Bali. Your tour will take you to the Celuk area which is well known as a silver making village. You will be able to grow your skills as you discover the silver making process. The Balinese experts will show you how to produce a piece of art through a silver making class. (Lunch is at your expense on this tour).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your private full-day silver making class begins when you are picked up from your hotel in Bali.
A long time ago like most crafts in Bali, silver making was a family business, passed on from one generation to another. Each family has their own secret unique design and today you will uncover one of their prime heirlooms.
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and taken the Celuk Area to start your day of creative experiences. Upon arrival meet with the artist who will guide you through each step of the silver making production process from design into a wearable art.
With the 10 grams of silver that is included in the cost of the workshop, it is sufficient enough to create a gorgeous ring, exotic pendant or a pair of stunning earrings.
At the end of this challenging and fun day you will be served with a cup of tea or coffee with traditional Balinese cakes before being taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.