Private Tour: Amazing Sekumpul Waterfall and Ulun Danu Temple
Join this exciting tour to the most scenic Sekumpul Waterfall in the north side of Bali Island. Enjoy some stops at twin lakes view at Wanagiri area and the most beautiful Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. The tour include local lunch at a small restaurant in Bedugul area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Driver/ tour guide
- Local guide at the waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Reach the place you will need to hike the path around 35 minutes. You will also pass a very steep stairs down to the stream. Walk over some stones and water to get close to the most amazing waterfall in Bali. If you find walking down full of challenge you can see the wonderful view of the waterfall from the a small hut on the top of the hill. This experience will give you such a memorable trip in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
This one instagramable place is something could not be missed. Take your unique photo on the bird nest, swing and a place overlooking the mesmerizing lake. There are many interesting spots to take your best picture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The drive will go to the first temple called Ulun Danu Temple. It is a temple floating on the famous lake of Beratan. It is a very important temple of water to worship the Balinese water, lake and river goddess Dewi Danu, due to the importance of Lake Beratan as a main source irrigation in central Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Swing, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots.
Pass By: Kebun Raya Bali, Jl. Kebun Raya, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Bali Botanical garden is the place for preservation, conservation and recreation. Nice place to bring your family who willing to spend time among big trees.
Pass By: Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
For everyone loves to pump adrenaline trying their time moving from one tree to other trees in a certain height.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Top tour operator in Bali which consistently provide high standard service in guided tour. Hire Bali Driver will conduct this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.