Private tour : East of Nusa Penida Day Tour All-inclusive
Transport full AC
Nusa Penida is a place that will develop, it is not wrong to come to enjoy the beach atmosphere provided at Nusa Penida. this tour package will visit the eastern part of Nusa Penida. there are 4 tourist attractions that will be visited, namely atuh beach, molenteng hill (view tousand island or raja lima), tree house, diamond beach. not many tourists visit Nusa Penida. If you are happy with photography, Nusa Penida is a good view for taking pictures. this package has all included, starting from the private car in Nusa Penida, lunch, fastboat return and hotel transfer from bali island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel and back to bali hotel
- Lunch - indonesian lunch
- A private car tour at Nusa Penida Island
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Fasboat return ticket
- Pickup time 07.00am
What's excluded :
- Any othres personal (optional) expenses
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upadani Bali Tour Jalan Puputan Badung, Br. Beng Carangsari,Petang Badung
Stop At: Rumah pohon molenteng, Unnamed Road, Pejukutan, Nusapenida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Batu Molentang Atuh Tree House Area can be an attractive tourist spot. Here, you will be able to feel a different holiday atmosphere. From this tree house, you have the opportunity to be able to witness the natural beauty of Nusa Penida, Bali.
This tree house building is actually very simple. Stand on a tree that has partially cut down the trunk so the house can stand upright. To reach the top of the house, wooden bridges and stairs have been installed to help rise.
It is not a building that makes this Atuh Stone Molenteng Tree House Special. But the scenery and natural beauty that can be witnessed from the top of the tree house. The view that is seen is the stretch of the sea and Atuh Beach which is very charming
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Atuh Beach is one of the tourist destinations located on the eastern part of Nusa Penida Island
Atuh Beach is one of the tourist destinations located on the eastern part of Nusa Penida Island.
a very beautiful beach with white sand and steep cliffs beside the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Diamond Beach Nusa Penida is the most amazing beach , purely for the fact that it has only just recently been made accessible and I am one of few fortunate enough to experience this untouched paradise before it becomes another Nusa Penida ‘hot spot’. Pantai Diamond Nusa Penida terletak di ujung paling timur pulau Nusa Penida. Pantai Diamond adalah pantai berikutnya dari permata Nusa Penida lain yang dikenal sebagai Pantai Atuh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Raja Lima, 80771 Indonesia
Raja Lima in Nusa Penida, the name is still not so popular, but the natural beauty that has been enjoyed by many people, even today is a must to visit when you schedule tours and tours to enjoy the natural charm of Nusa Penida. Do you know that King Lima in Nusa Penida is located in one area with the Molentang Tree House and adjacent to a thousand island attractions, presenting the same natural charm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :
We pickup from any hotel: Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Seminyak, Tuban, Tanjung Benoa, Legian, Denpasar
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Sanur, Bali, Indonesia - The driver will pick you up at the hotel and get off at Sanur and cross to Nusa Penida by boat in Nusa Penida. You travel by car or minibus after the tour journey back to Sanur Beach by boat after arriving in Sanur. Return to the hotel where you live
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.