Private Sunrise Trekking at Mount Batur and Holy Water Temple
Mt batur is the one of favourite places that people should try in Bali, because mount batur has medium hight, is 1717 mdpl. It very suitable to everyone who would like to do hiking and also mount batur has amazing view. From the top of Mt batur you can see the beautiful sunrise, Crater, Lake Batur, and other mountain such as Mt Abang, Mt Agung, and Mt Renjani. We will guarantee that you will have a memorable experience that you will never forget
What's included :
- Breakfast - Banana Sandwich and egg
- Flashlight and P3K
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations
What's excluded :
- Jacket, Hiking Shoes, and Other
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Pick up time:
- Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu 01.30 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.39 am
- 03.30 am Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guide).
- 03.45 am being our climb/trek to mount batur bali (it's take around 2 hours until the top of mount batur).
- when you arrived on top of mount batur, your guide will be prepare your breakfast while you waiting the sunrise.
- 06.15 am enjoying the sunrise and takes some picture
- 07.00 am continue our trek around entire crater and begin our descent to toya bungkah the finishing point of our trek.
- around 08.30 am arrived at the finished point and than your driver will drop off you to your hotel.
#if you interested to try luwak coffee, the driver will be stop at coffee plantation
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations, Jl. Tampaksiring Di Utara Pura Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Bali Traditional Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffe Plantation or Bali Agrotourism is one of the most popular activity in Bali touring. You will be experiencing various tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more.
This tour will not only provide the majestic scenery of traditional Balinese people agriculture routine but will also invite you to involve in the making of Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley.
You will also be able to buy local’s original Balinese coffee products, herb oil, etc and see the civet cat, the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak , its produce “Coffee Luwak”
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodation in bali Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff