Private Sekumpul Waterfalls Trekking Tour
Take a private full-day trekking tour to see the tallest waterfall in Bali, Sekumpul Waterfall. This jungle paradise is visited by a small number of travelers, with the other waterfalls in the area remaining largely untouched, because it's hard to get to this location by vehicle. Enjoy an amazing scenery as you take a walk in the middle of rice fields on this northern part of the island before arrived at waterfalls covered by the green forest where you swim under the falls. You will also visit a coffee plantation and Ulun Danu Temple, plus enjoy an included lunch and private transportation from hotels in select resort areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Luwak coffee
- Your day tour starts with pickup at your accommodation by your private driver-guide. Visit a coffee plantation before beginning your trek to Sekumpul Waterfall, which takes you through the jungle landscape. Then have lunch, and visit Ulun Danu Temple before your tour ends with return to your hotel. See the Itinerary for full details on the day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.