Private Sekumpul Waterfall, Banyumala Waterfall and Bedugul Temple
Join this exciting tour to the most scenic Sekumpul Waterfall in the north side of Bali Island, Banyumala Twin waterfall Enjoy some stops at a coffee ‘luwak’ plantation and the most beautiful Ulun Danu Beratan Temple see the temple floating on the lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver (who will accompany you all day)
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Lokal tax
- Option Included Entrance Tickets ( included Ticket Guide Sekumpul,Ticket Banyumala,Ticket Ulun Danu)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (availabe to purchase)
- Optional expenses
- Option Excluded Entrance Tickets (Excluded Ticket Guide Sekumpul,Ticket Banyumala,Ticket Ulun Danu )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Sekumpul itself means 'collection' as there are more than one waterfall. We’ll start the trip early at 08.00 am. from your hotel to drive north of Bali Island where we’ll pass a very scenic road over the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Next stop is Banyumala waterfall There is a natural pool that makes this waterfall really beautiful. With its clean and pure water, you will feel so safe to swim around the pool. You can even look at the base of the pool because the water is very clean. The depth of this pool can be up to 2 meters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
We continue our trip to Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, is the most famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Bratan Lake in Bedugul. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel in the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa dua.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommend bring Extra clothes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.